That’s what a fellow professional marketer says to her colleagues when they gripe about an assignment for the company blog or newsletter. Inspired by that line, here are a few next steps.
- Admit that you have a problem: you need to build business for your firm.
- Acknowledge that you are a high-potential individual.
- Get educated on the basics of business development, marketing, distribution, and public relations. [I can help]
- Overcome your fear of social media (you already get it and your kids do, too but you don’t have time to do it for business). [I can help here too]
- Some of you don’t like travel–the housecats.
- It’s okay, you can still hate writing.